Save table space with this versatile “dual” mill. Features an adjustable dial that allows fine to coarse grinds, the grinding mechanism is made from an advanced ceramic close in hardness to diamond that will never rust providing ultra-long-life performance. The clever upright design of the mill will keep your shelves and counters clean from residual grinds, while the cap keeps spices dry in humid conditions. The re-usable acrylic container reservoirs make it easy to see when it’s time to refill. Suggested spice use: Course salts, wet salts, peppercorns, sesame seeds, flax seeds, mustard seeds, dried oregano, celery seeds, any dried herb leaves, red pepper flakes, parsley flakes, cumin seeds. Each side of the container holds up to 2 ozs.
- Adjustable dial, for fine to coarse grinds
- Rust-proof: The advanced ceramic mechanism is non-reactive and will never rust.
- Consistent performance, the grinding mechanism is made out of Alumina, an advanced ceramic close in hardness to diamond
- Fresh, flavorful, pure results: Maintains the fresh taste of spices
- Durability of this mechanism will outlast any metal-based grinding mechanisms
- Ceramic is chemically inert, meaning that the taste of the spice will not be altered as it is being ground
- In turn, the mechanism will not react to or absorb any flavors from the spices
- Type: 2-in-1 Salt & Pepper Combination Mill
- Material: Glass