Our #1 Best Seller and Kyocera’s most popular ceramic kitchen knife set which includes three Revolution Series knives for any home cook preparing fresh meals. The 5.5” Santoku is an all-purpose knife for everyday slicing and chopping tasks of fruits and vegetables. The 4.5” Utility knife is perfect for precise cutting and straight cuts. The 3” Paring knife can be used for trimming, peeling, mincing herbs or garnishes. Available in several colors.
-Kyocera 3 pc knife sets have a $20 savings versus buying the 3 individual knives.
10 REASONS to switch to
Kyocera Ceramic Knives
- #1 Best Seller in the shop!
- Owners Choice, Favorite thing in shop!
- World renowned Japanese brand!
- Original Inventor of ceramic knives in 1959!
- Stays sharp like new for about 10 years without sharpening!
- Black Z212 blades stay sharp for about 20 years!
- Extremely sharp, thin blade makes for clean cuts every time!
- Works great on fruit, veggies, meat, bread and cheese!
- Won’t rust, corrode or leave metallic taste!
- Easy to clean and also dishwasher safe!
Yes, you can sharpen Kyocera ceramic knives! They require a diamond sharpener which we sell made by Kyocera or can be purchased most places that sell knives. Kyocera also has warehouses in the US that you can send your knife to for professional sharpening for a fee.
Based on feedback from customers Kyocera Ceramic Revolution white bladed knives stay extremely sharp for about 10 years and for their new Z212 black blades it is about 20 years! WoW! Check out our Cutlery page for all of our Kyocera products.