One of the most commonly-used knife shapes in both professional and home kitchens, this chef's knife will help in a variety of cutting tasks. With its well-balanced, ergnomic design, tasks such as chopping, slicing, dicing and mincing will seem effortless.
12 REASONS to switch to
Kyocera Ceramic Knives
- #1 Best Seller in the shop!
- Owners Choice, Favorite thing in shop!
- World renowned Japanese brand!
- Original Inventor of ceramic knives in 1959!
- Stays sharp like new for 10 years without sharpening!
- Black Z212 blades stay sharp for 20 years!
- Extremely sharp, thin blade makes for clean cuts every time!
- Works great on fruit, veggies, meat, bread and cheese!
- Won’t rust, corrode or leave metallic taste!
- Easy to clean and also dishwasher safe!
- Free Sharpening for life through Kyocera!
- Lifetime warranty!!
Yes, you can sharpen Kyocera ceramic knives! They require a special diamond sharpener which we sell made by Kyocera. Kyocera also has warehouses in the US that you can send your knife to for professional sharpening.
Based on feedback from customers Kyocera Ceramic Revolution white bladed knives stay extremely sharp for about 10 years and for their new Z212 black blades it is about 20 years! WoW! Check out our Cutlery page for all of our Kyocera products.
*All Kyocera Knife sets of 2 or more knives and block and sharpener are the best value with savings of $15 to $90 versus buying the knives, block or sharpener individually. If you would like a color other than black in your bundle please let us know in the messages.